Friday, February 29, 2008

Farewell, Vanessa!

I've had a lot of fun this past year reading what Vanessa's done to "green" her life. I've had a lot of fun doing some of that stuff myself.

The difference between Vanessa and myself on this whole "green" thing is that I didn't commit to a particular timeframe or a 1 thing each day during a timeframe, so I can't say when I'm done trying on the different "green" hats to see if they fit.

I doubt that she's done with it, either. I think there'll always be a little devil on her shoulder suggesting that she throw away her concerns about how the new LED nightlights came in enough packaging to kill two polar bears and an angel on her other shoulder suggesting that the wine she wants tonight was stomped by slave monkeys or something. Heh.

Good luck, Vanessa, and thanks a bunch for the fun!

No comments: