Thursday, June 25, 2009

Death Week.

It's been said that deaths come in threes, but this week's deaths started with the dad of one of my best friends in the world.

THEN, No. 2's dog (at 15 yrs) was to be taken to the vet to be put down because ... well, she was worn out.

THEN, Ed McMahon died.

After that, we lost Farrah Fawcett ... same age as ME!

Then ... Michael Jackson, who was the favorite of the pre-first and first grade classes when No. 1 attended Morgan Park Academy in 1984.

Maybe THIS is what turned many off to Michael. I want to say, "Doesn't even LOOK like Michael", but Michael prided himself on changing his appearance.

I was never smart enough to either make videos or manage to get multitudes of people to hate me for wanting to change my appearance. I was always a Michael fan, though. R.I.P., brother.

He was ... "BAD.

1 comment:

SpeedKin said...

People started not liking MJ because of Thriller? Really? Over a silly video? I don't understand people...