Sunday, February 07, 2010

Looks like we could have a new baby later today.

No. 1 called at like 3:30am. Her contractions were getting closer together and they were waiting until they got even closer to go to the hospital.

They went to the hospital, but her dilation hadn't progressed beyond 2cm, so I think they'll be sending them home again. Papa Blue will let me know what to do when he knows what to do. Right now he's thinking I can relieve him long enough for him to get a nap. Maybe it's time for a boggle game with the preggo.


Diane said...

Yay!!!! I've been waiting all morning for news! (I bet I'm *almost* as excited as you!)

Diane said...

I'm dying for an update here! I'm hoping silence means you're busy gazing at a beautiful new girl!