Thursday, March 23, 2006

I WANT!

Now that this puppy is starting to grow, I wanted to suggest a few usability features. Is it possible to set this up as a forum? I'm not saying that the main page needs to abolished. I just think that it is kinda tedious to Dig through all of the topics, to the bottom to see the last comment... Does anyone know of an alternate viewing option? If it were a personal setting, that would be much better, so i don't screw up anyone else's good thing. Oh, we might be getting a decent internet connection!!! Oh, joy!!!

2 comments:

Oldnovice said...

This puppy is starting to grow? LOL. UP/DOWN, or ALL-AROUND?

I'm with you on the thought that forums have an advantage over weblogs in that the latest entry bumps the thread in question. I've even HAD forums in the past. The software is different, and the PITA factor immeasurably greater, IMO. *I* don't have a stable-enough personality to either start another forum or modify the settings to turn this weblog into a forum. If you think you do, go for it.

I started this 'blog as a TEAM effort; the worst thing that can happen is that it gets so bad that we can't use it anymore, right? If that happens, we can start a NEW ONE.

PLAY!

Oldnovice said...

We'll see how THIS works for a while, eh?; we can always change it.